In light of COVID-19, and unexpected schedule changes, we are moving forward with the 2021 Leadership Academy via a hybrid approach.
The Leadership Academy is an in-depth training focusing on critical skill-development for successful administration of special education programs and staff.
The training brings together a cohort of current and/or new special education administrators. The focus of the academy is to build essential skills for providing special education support and services tailored to the unique charter school’s mission, community, and student population. The Leadership Academy focuses on five core special education modules:
1. Leadership in Special Education
2. Program Design and Implementation
3. Student Performance and Outcomes
4. Fiscal and Resource Management
5. Compliance and Legal Responsibilities