The 2020 Leadership Academy is taking place July 20th - July 24th at the Embassy Suites by Hilton, 100 Capitol Mall, Sacramento, CA 95814.
The Leadership Academy is a week-long in-depth training focusing on critical skill-development for successful administration of special education programs and staff.
The training brings together a cohort of current and/or new special education administrators. The focus of the academy is to build essential skills for providing special education support and services tailored to the unique charter school’s mission, community, and student population. The Leadership Academy focuses on five core special education modules:
1. Leadership in Special Education
2. Program Design and Implementation
3. Student Performance and Outcomes
4. Fiscal and Resource Management
5. Compliance and Legal Responsibilities